student life

forms and documentation


If you're temporarily leaving the country, please complete this form indicating the estimated time and the guardian's contact information, and send it to the divisional office. 



are you

leaving lincoln?


We kindly ask you to complete our Withdrawal Form
and send it to the Admissions Office


Withdrawal Form


Claudia Pacha

Admissions Registrar

T. (54)(11) 4851-1700 ext. 109