Health Form Instructions
All students must submit this form every school year
All forms can be found in Spanish & English.
Instructions for completion
The Health Package has 4 forms:
- Page 1-2 should be completed and signed by the student’s parents/guardians.
- Page 3 should be completed by a medical doctor licensed in Argentina.
- Page 4 should be completed by a dentist.
Note: New students arriving from abroad may submit the medical health certificate from a doctor not certified in Argentina. However, they must submit the updated certificate completed by a doctor licensed in Argentina within the first month of attendance at Lincoln.
All pages of the form should be submitted by:
- Returning students: August 20th. Students who have not submitted the form by this date will not be allowed to participate in PE, after-school activities, or any other activities after the due date. Completed forms should be submitted to the ES, MS, or HS secretaries.
- New students: Health Form and the medical/dental certificate must be submitted with the admission package (see the note above). New students may not begin classes at Lincoln until their medical and dental certificate has been submitted. Completed forms should be submitted to Admissions.
Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.