This policy is in compliance with the Argentinian Ministry of Health and the Argentinian Migrations Office.
Students, staff or any household member who enters Argentina from abroad MUST:
- Submit to the school nurses a negative PCR test result done 72 hours before traveling
- Quarantine for 10 days inclusive of the day since the PCR test
- Students/Staff members living with someone coming back from abroad are able to come on campus IF they submit the negative PCR of the person travelling, are isolated from the person arriving to Argentina and follow safety measures at home and in school. Safety measures refers to:
- use of facemask at all times
- respecting social distancing
- keeping spaces well ventilated.
- If any of the household members develop symptoms during the quarantine, the family will move to quarantine immediately and must notify their doctor and the school nurses right away for further guidance. Please familiarize yourselves with THESE quarantine guidelines and contact the Lincoln Nurses with any questions.
Before returning to campus, you must inform the nurses at email@example.com
Information for Parents
Information for teachers
WELLNESS CENTER LOCATION
ES building (Entry through the 200 Hallway)
Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 17:00 / Saturdays from 9:30 am to 12:30
4851-1700 ext. 190/191 – 15-4437-5206
The daily health assessment before coming to school is mandatory.
Complete your Sworn Health Declaration Form before entering our Campus.