G11 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM INTRODUCTION
Mr. David Redmond, HS Principal
LINCOLN INTERNSHIP MENTOR APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in our Internship Program. If you have a potential internship for our Grade 11 students, please complete this form and we will contact you.
The Aim of the Lincoln Internship Program is to provide opportunities beyond the classroom for students to engage in learning experiences that enhance the development and fulfillment of requirements of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP), Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) Learning Outcomes, the Attributes of a Lincoln Learner (ALLs), and partially the curriculum of Citizenship of the Argentine National Program.
CREATIVITY, ACTIVITY, SERVICE OUTCOMES
- Identify own strengths and develop areas for growth
- Demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process
- Demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience
- Show commitment to and perseverance in CAS experiences
- Demonstrate the skills and recognize the benefits of working collaboratively
- Demonstrate engagement with issues of global significance
- Recognize and consider the ethics of choices and actions
AIMS OF THE NATIONAL PROGRAM CITIZEN CURRICULUM
- Promote the contrast of ideas, views and argumentation in order to understand the logic of social demands in different socio-historical contexts starring workers and young people.
- Identify and characterize the social actors and power relations involved in different sociocultural situations and contexts(ie:the world of work).
- Critically study the potentials of youth and students as social actors with possibilities for exercising power, political intervention and expansion of citizenship rights .
find out more
Who can I contact to get more information on the Lincoln Internship Program?