Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Lincoln's reputation as an international school in the region precedes itself. Our faculty is composed of professionals from 13 different nationalities with a wide variety of teaching experiences from all over the world. All of their experiences and talents are gathered to enhance the classroom experience.
A Lincoln teacher:
- Is committed to be a lifelong learner;
- Is ready to work collaboratively with the goal of enhancing the student experience;
- Models cultural proficiency and respect of our environment;
- Is committed to our community and actively participating in academic, cultural and other school activities.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- At lest 3 years experience in teaching;
- Current Teaching Certificate;
- Fluent in English;
- Willingness to go beyond the classroom;
- Committed to their professional development.
Applying to Lincoln
Please submit your letter of intent and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email them to the same address.