campuss access information
campus access form | january 2023
All members of the Lincoln community are welcome to enjoy our fabulous campus and our wonderful facilities.
In order to enjoy the campus in an organized manner, please read about the different groups of members of our community, and the procedure for accessing the campus.
GROUPS AND PERMISSIONS
OPEN CAMPUS information
INFORMATION FOR THE COMMUNITY
- All minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult, who needs to be a member of the community themselves (see the definition of community above). The need to be accompanied by a responsible adult includes Seniors (even if they are over 18 years old).
- There should be 1 adult every 10 kids.
- Facility users need to leave the facility in the same condition as it was found and cannot change any set up that they find in place.
- There is no maintenance or cleaning staff after 1pm on Saturdays and none on Sundays, unless they are required to do extra time to work on Specific Lincoln Sponsored Activities.
- A school Nurse is available on school days until 18.30hs and on Saturdays from 9.30 to 18.30hs. Should an emergency occur at a time when the school Nurse is not available, the Guards should be contacted. The Guards will call the school ambulance service right away.
- Nor sports or maintenance equipment/ materials will be provided by Lincoln.
lease note that as of September 30, 2022, Lincoln will reinstate the need to submit a certificate of good health (Apto físico/Apto medico) from a licensed doctor in Argentina in order to use the fitness center and community pool fitness facilities. Additionally, any community member wishing to use the pool will need to undergo a monthly Hygiene Check (that includes a check for lice and fungus) as per Argentine law. This can be completed with our School Nurse at the Wellness Center and consists of:
- Examination of the Pediculosis and scalp (for lice)
- Examination of the feet and between the toes (for fungus)
If you have any questions or would like to make a special request for use of the facilities, please contact Lincoln's Athletics & Activities department.